Security Camera System

This is the Argus 2 camera with solar panel from Reolink.

This camera requires no power (mine has never run out even in days of minimal sunlight) and also no ethernet cable as it is fully wireless.

I had planned to attach mine to a NVR from REOlink to record video but the cameras send emails of images as tney see motion (just add your current email smtp setup to the camera) so I really don’t need the recorded video. It also sends alerts to my phone, iPad, and computers when push is enabled so the alerts and tracking are really great.

The cameras in my system all allow for two way audio so I can hear what is happening in any live feed (the apps give you ability to look at up to 4 cameras at once and select the audio from one of the cameras) and I can also have a conversation with anyone though the cameras.

My system consists of Argus2s and the 4mp super HD indoor cameras which allow pan and tilt. All cameras have excellent night vision and two way audio. With the apps showing me four cameras at once I really don’t need the NVR as the emails give almost live image records of any activity. I am very happy with this system and hope this helps any of you looking for home security cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment