Solar charger flashlight (a must for hurricane prone areas)




Hurricanes in South Florida usually translate to power loss. During Irma my power on the beach was down for over 6 days and my cell phone became my lifeline to family and the only way I could stay up to date on events in the news (as they all broadcast from their websites). 
My building had no functioning elevators for a few days and charging my cell phone meant traversing 11 stories to get to my car so I could run the car charger. This solar charger solves all these issues.
Benefits::
  • A very strong flashlight
  • A great desk lamp
  • A constant power source to recharge my cell phone (USB and mini)
  • It never requires batteries for it's lights or power charger
  • Warning lights for roadside emergencys
  • Window break and seat belt cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment