Solar security lights


 These led outdoor solar motion sensor lights provide amazing illumination and are a fantastic bargain for their price. I put one in my front foyer, one on each of my screen enclosure doors and even placed one on my dock and all of them really provide a great deal of light exactly where it’s needed. The added benefit of security that I can depend on even if the power is out (not that South Florida has to deal with that much .... except on every hurricane) and the fact that I never see a bill from the power company really seal the deal on these simple to install little safety items.

This video will give you a clear idea of the power of the lights:


I bough them on Amazon and they arrived in very short notice with no issues. Here is the link incase you want to try them in your home


No comments:

Post a Comment