Solar Step Lights


Outdoor Solar Lighting

Got these little Hampton Bay solar step lights in a set of four from Home Depot and I’m very pleased with their performance. They come with a mounting bracket for a vertical mount but I found that laying them on the surface of my dock steps gives the best illumination and for the very reasonable price I paid for them I’m willing to take a chance on one “floating” away.

Solar lighting is a great way to provide safety at night and ensure you have some illumination in the event of a power loss not to mention the fact that there is no impact to your electric bill month after month.

I bough the lights in the video above from Home Depot for right around $25.00 but I think I will give these a try next. They are designed to mount on a horizontal surface and give light in several directions so stay tuned for their test run in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment