Transfer switch to protect your battery




This switch is a great way to ensure you don't drain your batteries below the maufacturer safe usage levels. You set the low voltage protection (instructions on how to do this are simple and included with the device) and when the voltage is hit the transfer switch automatically cuts over to house power and if no power is available simply kils power to the load. Either way your battery is protected.

The transfer switch is a passive device when it is switched off (it will allow electricity to flow from the house to the loads).



Here is an overview of my system

Here are the components I'm using for the main inverter power bank:


This is what I'm using for my 12v power needs (the fridge, charging Ipads & phones and my usb internet hotspot)


This is the refirdgerator freezer run 24x7 off the 12v power

No comments:

Post a Comment