Council Oak - Best Steak

Council Oak

Fantastic dry aged beef and amazing fresh seafood.  Fillet mignon is by far my favorite cut and I enjoy the fillet at Council Oak above all others.  There's nothing like entering a restaurant and seeing the generous cuts of the best beef on display behind a huge window.

The ambiance is very nice with an open layout that still provides privacy by the height of the seating.

I love the lounge here too with their variety of fine wines and the comfortable and welcoming feel of the bar as well as the live music.

As an added benefit American Express treats this restaurant as a travel destination so I can use my points to pay for my favorite steaks and wines.  I think it's due to the fact that Council Oak is actually inside the Hard Rock Hotel but whatever the cause, thanks American Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment